August 7, 2010

Come Celebrate My Birthday in Tuscany, September 25-30. My Treat!



This fall, I am inviting all those who would like to spend 5 fabulous, festive days in the Tuscan countryside with me at La Cucina al Focolare a savings of almost $1500 To $2000 dollars (!).

I want to celebrate 18 years of "Cooking by the Fireside" and honor yet another year of coming together to connect culture and cuisine in the heart. I am usually traveling during my birthday and never get to properly celebrate. Why not this year? We'll cook, take walks, taste wines, visit markets and cafés. I want to spend time in meaningful conversation appreciating the taste and texture that is Italy and share that love. If you have been wanting to join me in Tuscany, but non cera la trippa di fare mangiare i gatti (there wasn't enough tripe to feed the cats), then now's the time!

Surprise! Celebrate good times, come on!

Come back or come anew to visit me, Piero, Carla and Pierre. We'll also give a tribute to Sandro, who we lost last February.



A tavoli non si invecchia mai!
"At the table one never grows old!"

Birthday special: Double $3000, single $3500 (from $4,594 dbl and 4,940 single)



For a taste of this place that is so close to my heart and my sense of home, read my blog on "Usho Bottega," Cibreo Café in Florence.

No comments: