February 25, 2009

After a long period of silence on this blog, I am ready to roll! Hopefully an auspicious beginning in line with Losar, the Tibetan New Year of the Earth Ox. Watch for a new website and exciting new postcards from my culinary adventures. I will be including you either on the road, or at home, sending insights, recipes and general phenomena that catches my eye.

We are looking forward to a tasty 2009 season, from fields to tables wherever we are invited.

Until then, buon appettito!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy, you should post more often. We all want to live through your adventures and see your great pictures.
It was great to see you the other day and for you to share our table. We'll have a welcome place for you when you return.
Mille grazie
Andy

peggy markel said...

Andy, thanks for inviting me to your table. Now that I am in Florence, I hope to be posting more. Thanks for the feedback!

I look forward to following lamb before thyme.

a presto,
Peggy