Happiness is Sailing the Amalfi Coast with Peggy Markel's Culinary Adventures. Perche?
1. We have the best Captians. Educated (Captain Nardella has a PhD in wild orchids!), Professional, Experienced.
2. The Mediterranean has a higher salt content, which brings out the natural sweetness of the fish. Frutti di Mare...fresh squid, octopus, vongole veraci, cozze!
3. Pizza. Gelato. Caffé. Sfogliatelle. Delizia. Torta Caprese.
4. Excellent fresh virgin olive oil, fresh lemons from the tree, good salt, fresh herbs, squash blossoms, mozzarella di buffalo, pomodorini, pepperoncini.
5. History. The oldest Maritime Republic. The Odyssey. The Sirens. Sophia Loren. Cary Grant.
Including the Bay of Naples and the islands of Procida, Ischia, Capri and when the wind is with us, Ventotene.
For more information or to reserve your room, please email us or call our booking coordinator, Merete, at 303-910-0897.
~ Accommodations aboard a 52-foot Hanse 540e sailboat
~ Most meals and beverages
~ Cooking classes and visits with local chefs, artisans, and producers
~ Neapolitan love songs, moonlight, Mediterranean sea, poetic adventure
$4495/person, double rooms only
* one single spot available for a traveler open to sharing a room with another guest
Photos by the talented Ashley Mulligan.